Project: 1,000 Followers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here..Today I am announcing a project kind of thing.Ok, so today is Tuesday.I am trying to pass a major Twitter milestone & well I need your help.
Here is what I'm trying to accomplish:
I am Going For 1,000 followers by Thursday
Current followers:881
Followers From 1,000: 119
So, I'm going for 120 followers in like 2 and a bit days.Since December 11th 2009 when I joined Twitter I have always thought of the day when I reached 1 follower, then to 10, then to 100 and now 1,000, then 10,000, then 100,000 and then 1,000,000 (highly improbable...but still) the big 4 digit.My most popular site on Chrome now is Twitter, so I spend a lot of time on it. So, To help out you can CLICK HERE to make an automatic Tweet. Or you can just make any Tweet saying something like Follow @Caseygames, I will make a personal thank you to everyone who helps and if we get 1,000 by Thursday, not only will the original Alien Ball be free (but it is already is) But Alien Ball 2 will be aswell and hopefully when I get CS6 I will try as quick as I can for Greenboy Touch coming to Android soon.
Thanks

-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment