Casey Games attending Dublin Web Summit and Gamecity!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


Hey guys, Jordan here.Today I have an exciting announcement to make.In the next 2 weeks I will be attending 2 different events and I want you guys to come say Hi!
First of, next Wednesday and Thursday I will be at Dublin Web Summit, I really want to meet you guys! I am aware a LOT of you won't be attending, but if you are attending, please tell me.

The second thing, which I am really excited about because it's sort of my first gaming convention is Gamecity in Nottingham.I will be demoing Greenboy for the first time and I can't wait for that.Not to mention Phil Fish and Terry Cavanagh are going!And the first UK showing of LEGO Lord Of The Rings! I am so excited about this and if any of you are going please contact me, I really want to meet up with you guys! I will release the Gamecity event times and location once we are nearer to the event stay tuned!
-Jordan

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. https://valorantaimhack.com/how-to-get-free-valorant-points-codes-valorant-points-hack/

    ReplyDelete