New Website Project, Festival of learning, Alien Ball 2 & Coder Dojo

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I will be at the Waterford Festival Of Learning
Hey guys, Jordan here back with some news.First of all if all goes to plan "Alien Ball 2" will be out on Friday.Some other news is I'm starting a new website.For the time being its confidential but over time I will reveal more.I hope to launch it in the coming weeks.Another thing is, we are teaming up with Drivingkids.com  the educational kids virtual world to bring you an unreal app based of the game, FOR FREE.This hasn't started being worked on yet, but concepts are finished.Also some more news is that at the end of the month I will be giving a presentation on my story at the 2012 "Waterford Festival Of Learning" and then a couple days later "The Waterford Coder Dojo" will be opening up and I might be giving a presentation on app development.Also, Tuesday week this time I will definitely be on "Ireland AM" sorry for the mixup last time.So, yeah thats the news & yeah if I don't post before Saturday "Happy Paddys Day!|

No comments:

Post a Comment