Alien Ball RPG Dev Diary.Graphics

Thursday, April 5, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here back with an update, at the moment I have a little bit of time on my hands, I'm going to England tomorrow so I'm taking a break, but tonight, I began the graphics and storyline of "Alien Ball & The capturing of Ms.Alien Ball" AKA "Alien Ball 3" AKA "Alien Ball: RPG".So, this time I am going to start a developer diary of the process of the making of the app.
Log:
So, tonight I started designing the graphics for Alien Ball 3, a RPG.Which is going to be on iOS and hopefully Google Play (Android).What I did tonight was begin the graphics, so I began the graphics, I haven't started rooms yet, just Menus and the opening scene (it's going to be kind of a This is Alien Ball, This is Ms. Alien Ball, Alien Ball and Ms.Alien Ball love each other very much!Well, you get it...So, when I get back from England I will probably start designing the People, then move on to the rooms, then put it all together and hopefully have a game, this is going to be a very long game, not like the original Alien Ball, kind of like a sandbox, It might even by 2gbs, I want to have secret levels, etc.Anyway thats it for today, thanks guys-Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Try to have a look at these advices if you want to know more about spy apps. Here you can read more about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. paranormal activity

    ReplyDelete