Back from England, Back to work, Whats happening

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hey guys Jordan here back with an update, just wanted to let you guys know I'm back from England and I'm ready to get back to work on Alien Ball 3. As I mentioned in a couple of posts this will be an RPG, and if all goes to plan it will be realised on both Android and iOS and will be a very long game.I'm sad to say that you won't be able to save and load the game, well thats for the first version, once I finish the game and get it out I will start making updates.Now an update on "Whats happening" Im currently doing a lot of work on The Kids Tech Awards
I have a couple of meetings and I will be on WLR FM this Friday.Also Tech 4 U is going well.There is a lot of great articles and reviews there by both Mark and I, including a debate on Android copying iOS, a review of the Bamboo Pen (Yeah, I got one :P) and in the next 2 weeks hopefully a review of the new (Yes, NEW) iPad.So CLICK HERE to have a look.So, yeah thanks guys, talk soon-Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan, I just came across your page here through the Coderdojo Waterford Twitter. Your work is superb and you've inspired me to start coding properly and not for the fun of it haha.

    ReplyDelete