Currently in England, An Update on IKTA & Some more..

Friday, April 6, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here back with some news.So, I can't really do a lot of work on Alien Ball 3 for the moment because I'm currently in England celebrating Easter with my aunt, cousins & uncle.But, I'll be back on Tuesday and from then on I have a lot of work on IKTA
  • I have a lot of meetings
  • I'll be on WLR on Friday and 10:45AM
  • Most likely will have a bunch of emails to read
Also, some other news is that Alien Ball 2, 1.1 has been accepted and will most likely be online in the next few hours, just some bug fixes & I made the humans harder.So, yeah that's basically it guys.Thanks-Jordan

1 comment:

  1. It will be useful for college students to read this info. Here you can read more about PhD Dissertation writing

    ReplyDelete