Alien Ball VS Human To be finished by...WEDNESDAY!

Monday, January 30, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here.Yet another update.Anyway, I've been hard at work and my app and I have some good news.Alien Ball VS Human will be finished by....Wednesday.I'm done all the hard parts like Controls, Lives, enemies, graphics etc. Now, all that needs to be done is the levels.Once done, I will have to buy an Apple Developer account and then publish it.Then that will lead to the process.Now, just some more info:This app is my debut, I'm 12 so please don't make fun of my app.One of the reasons is the text is fuzzy, but thats all I can see wrong.Anyway, that's the update.

What to expect next

  • A trailer for the game
  • Some Merchandise
  • A Soundtrack 
Anyway, that's it for now.Please stay tuned for more.

2 comments: