Plan

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan back here.In today's blog post I am going to talk about my plan.How I am going to work this whole company out.

1.The first thing I want to tell you is that Food World is taking a break.I already have a plan sorted and I want to stick with that one (Food World is still in development, just taking it easy)

2.What I want to mainly focus on is the Application, I have sorted out a character and where I want to go with the entire theme thing, the only problem I'm having is the game mode.I'm sure I will sort it out eventually, I don't even have my Mac yet (I am getting one though, soon) once I get the Mac the developing process will be on the way & of course the fee.Then we have to see if we get published. (Fact:If my app does get released by September, I will be the youngest iOS developer of all time, that's a big deal)

3.I don't want to spoil things just yet, but stay tuned to the website because that will be the first place I will update to. (Plus My Twitter, click here)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, yea that's it, Stay Tuned guys and don't forget my twitter -Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment