Submitting Alien Ball Vs Human: iOS Tomorrow!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Big big big news.App is done!The next step is publishing, if I get the app out the next step is developing a Mac version, then maybe a sequel.I would like to make a seasons version.Not that I'm copying or anything I just think that Angry Birds had a really good idea with that.At the moment I don't plan to update Alien Ball VS Human iOS ever.But, the seasons version and Mac version, yes I do have a few plans for updates.I'm also going to try sell some T-Shirts on Spreadshirt and put the theme song on the market.I would love to hear some suggestions from you guys.Thanks -Jordan

1 comment:

  1. chung cư riverside garden vũ tông phan
    dự án Imperial plaza Giải Phóng
    mở bán căn hộ dự án the golden palm lê văn lương
    chung cư paragon phạm hùng cầu giấy
    Chung cư quận Thanh Xuân dự án 82 Nguyễn Tuân
    Căn hộ Rivera Park Vũ Trọng Phụng mở bán
    Mở bán Five Star Resident Cầu Giấy
    căn hộ An Bình City Geleximco

    ReplyDelete